Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SHI HUI : Rabbit Farm experience!

After a good-short-eventful Friday,it's time to go home.I slept through the journey with Cousin Caryn & Cousin Jane...and suddenly they decided to give me a surprise stopby the Rabbit Farm which is on-the-way back home!!I wake up without any fuss and yeah.................I had FUN!!!

Some hanging-bridge for us to experience how was the feeling...


It was fun and scary too if it's real hanging on a high cliff or mountain!!!

Look behind us...can you spot what animals are they???Try guessing...I'll tell you the answer shortly.
Me & Peter ko-ko fed the horse!!I wasn't scare at all!!!!


It's a rabbit farm so of course there are LOTS of rabbits around!!!Of course I got to feed them!!I even get to carry one of it!It's not easy to get one but by the time I got to carry it,the ladies are far away under the shade!Only me & Peter ko-ko witnessed it!! :(


Look at these goats!They all came to us when we reached the fence!!They knew we have food!!Haha..
I get to feed the old one.Look at him/her,it's old isn't? :p


Then,there are sheeps and horses again for me to feed.Another hanging bridge where all 3 of us can 'hang' on it!! :>

Alright,the answer for the question just now is....M.O.N.K.E.Y!



Yes,there are 6 poor monkeys in the rabbit farm too.So pitiful they got tied up and waiting for visitors to feed them!I am happy to feed them.I felt they are really smart animals.And I was impressed with them catching food from me by their legs when they couldn't reach it by their hands!!Smart monkeys!!

I was begging to ride on the horse but the weather was getting cloudy and cousins said NO.
Hence,we decided to stop for food when it's started to drizzle.As mentioned,we are at Rabbit Farm,so let's guess what do we eat??

Of course rabbit's meat!!!Look at what we ordered.


(Rabbit satay , Fried rice with rabbit 'dry-meat' & Spring onion claypot rabbit meat!)

Voila......NICE.....YUMMY!!!!!


Right after we done with our meals,rain stopped!I begged requested again for the horse-ride and guess what??!!

Cousin Jane was sooooo good!!She pleased me!!!Since rain stopped and main point,I AM HER PRINCESS!!!!!Hehehe...

Peter ko-ko helped me up on the horse and yee haaaa!!!!




The abang took me a REALLY short horse ride.I was happy though as I get to experience it alone.
(My first experience was with che-che in Genting Highlands if you can remember!!!)



I really had a great time!!!!Let's do it again!!!!! :>

No comments: