Monday, May 30, 2011

SHI HUI : Short Trip to KL Alone!!

Oh yeah...as che-che said all of the gang came back for Fifi's birthday right??
Ok,so I think che-che forgot to tell you all that I was away to KL with Peter ko-ko??Well,Peter ko-ko was here for work,so I decided to follow him back to KL (yes,me ALONE) on Friday as the gang will be back on Saturday!And yes I went with him!!I had a great time alone with them in KL!! :D

At first I have to follow Peter ko-ko to do some work before we head straight to KL.I sit quietly with him whenever he had his interview with his client.As long as the iPhone is with me,I am easy!! :p

Once reached KL,we head to Mid Valley Shopping Mall to wait for Cousin Jacyn.While waiting,MV is having this promo on the movie of Pirates of the Carribean!So there are this theme decoration on the movie which is very interesting!

Look at all the pictures below and you will understand!








Then there is a short singing show from the casts-imitation of the movie!!I really enjoyed!!!The imitate-casts was awesome I felt!!And I got to stand REALLY near to all of them when they walked down from the stage!!Hehehe..







Can you see the mermaid???

At night we had my favourite supper!We had Roti Milo,Roti Tissue,Roti Boom & Cheese Naan.

Guess what roti is this???


Can't wait to go again as now is school holidays!!I want to bring che-che go and see too.No worries,che-che,will bring you there!!




:)

No comments: