Sunday, November 1, 2009

SHI HUI : Show Time!!

Yeah!!!Finally it's over.It's the coloring competition I participated.
In the morning we gathered at church aka my school.We were briefed what to do and the timing and so on.Thank God Peter ko-ko & Cousin Jacyn reached on time!




Contest begin!!!






I'm so serious right?hehe...at first I really take my own sweet time coloring but then at the end of the competition I'm in a hurry as I was too slow and the time given was only 1 hour.So the end part a bit 'chin chai'.


In the mid of competition,Peter ko-ko & Cousin Jacyn looked around and they found one nearby participant's artwork.
And this is my artwork half way done.
(Gee...Cousin Jacyn is so distracting.Maybe that's the reason why I can't finish on time :p)

Oh yeah,che-che also participated last minute.
Here is her half-way artwork.

In the meantime waiting for us to finish,the adults went around and enjoyed too.Look they found a new guy which is very sporting.He is only 7 months old.
For this competition there are 3 categories.There will be 3 consolation prize and 3 grand prize for each category:

Group A : Age 4-6 years old. (I'm in this group)

Group B : Age 7-9 years old. (Che-che is in this group)

Group C : Age 10-12 years old.


While waiting for the results...







ALRIGHT,RESULTS TIME!!!!


The first named/winner called was......











YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WON!!But consolation prize only lah....But I'm so happy!!!I'm competiting with 5 & 6 years old pupil.And for Group A,I am the ONLY 4 years old winner!wahhahahaha...I'm so happy!!!And the adults are so proud of me!!!

Waiting to take group photo.


These are what I got.
And this is my artwork.What do you think?


(ok,it's not that nice and correct and imcomplete,however colored without any lines out and my hands are so tired!)

No comments: