Sunday, November 22, 2009

SHI HUI : My actual 'wedding' day!!

Yeah!!It's finally over.My 'wedding' day is actually my fashion show competition in school last week la..My teacher organized a fashion show competition with the theme : PAPER!

Before I start,as you all already see my gown rite?Let me show you all some other accesories that my designer did :

My hat

My gloves
My small bouquet of flowers..

All hand-made by PAPERS!!!

So those who participated have to go on a catwalk on PAPERS!See how creative are all of them ya!I'll tell bout my concert in next post ok.
After all my performance,here comes the fashion show parade.My Yee Sam preparing for me.Cousin Jacyn busy snapping pictures.






Let you all be the judge.


Look at other models..they are all very creative too.







Here look at me perform on stage with my bridal catwalk.





Alright...results time.....







I got 3rd place only..Just because I didn't perform good enough... :( All of them (Mummy,Yee Sam,Cousin Jacyn) complained on me...ONLY Peter ko-ko said ''It's ok alraedy la,at least SHI HUI got 3rd place..good enough''... : )





Look at this girl who got number ONE!Her name is Yi Xing.She stayed opposite of our house.She really can posed huh...






And the 2nd place won by age-5 teacher's daughter!!

At the end of the ceremony,all pupils are up on the stage to sing a song and were asked to sit down...except me..I can't sit coz my 'expensive gown' are too nice.hahahaha




Lastly,would like to thanked my designer ~ YEE SAM who designed the gown and accessories for me.Thank you again,Yee Sam.Love you very much!!!

No comments: