Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SHI HUI : My Pre-Wedding Pictures

Yeah..my 'wedding' is around the corner.Yee Sam is making a very special gown on my 'wedding'.Look at my Yee Sam's creative touch.
It's time for my pre-bridal gown testing.Didn't know 'wedding' is so tedious.Need to try the gown for so many times,to get the correct measurement for my FIT body,etc.

Wow...it's amazing isn't???OF COURSE!!The designer is from Yong & Co owned by my Yee Sam leh. :p

I felt sooo pretty in it.This is just a 'pre-wedding' shoot.The gown is not this plain.The designers will give the final touch up on it.
Oh yeah,folks,my 'wedding' will be on 19 December 2009.Hope all of you can attend.Even if you can't attend,it's ok,we will post out LOTS of pictures for you all.So stay tune for my actual 'wedding' event post!!


WISH ME LUCK!!!!

2 comments:

Merryn said...

:) NICE! very nice piece of werk there. I like it.

jacynkong said...

thanks,merryn.it's my mom's artwork!hehe