Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Time for Video CLIPS!!

Alright,as mentioned,here are some video clips taken during the whole PD trip!No clips at the beach as it was raining at first..then the last day no one wanted/can hold the camera coz it will be wet!hehe..
Remember we ate dinner at the restaurant??We ordered crab.....Look at how SHI HUI enjoying her crab.Each n every legs of the crab she eat,bite and suck it clean!!!




Then here are some clips of my mini birthday celebrations..SHI HUI & me keep eating the jelly that Yee Sam made.It wasn't so nice but we still eat because......it's COLD!!!








Alright I did open Cousin Jacyn & Cousin Caryn's gift at PD.Look at the kepohchi..(Yee Suk gave me an ang pao too!!)






P/S: I'm celebrating my birthday today!Daddy is back and we did a small party for my friends!Hope Cousin Jane managed to take some pictures so that Cousin Jacyn can show you all!!