Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SHI HUI : More clips from PD!!!

Alright alright,did I tell you that I can be a good 'gambler'?Well,let me tell you,at the age of 2 I'm exposed to UNO games already.By the age of 3 I can play UNO STACKO,by the age of 4 now I can play UNO CARDS.I can be a 'gambler' because I don't cry when I lose.Not like che-che last time she will cry when she lost.So kiasu (scared to lose!) HAHA!
So look at me....do I look expert?hehe





But..look at the adults!They laughed so loud like nobody's business!!






And then on the last day we all had a blast at the pool because it's a HOT SUNNY day!Everyone tried the slide.They all soo childish!!Me & che-che hardly play the slide coz the slide corners are a little too 'sharp'.So in fact the adults enjoyed more!!


Peter ko-ko in action :



Cousin Caryn in her worst action :




Cousin Jane only tried ONCE :




And even MUMMY enjoyed the slide!!!!!Aiyoyo




hehe...only Cousin Jacyn's action was not taken!I think she thanked God for that!Wonder what is Peter ko-ko doing..arrgghhh!!!)


LASTLY,WE ALL ENJOYED OUR TRIP!!!IT WAS A SPLENDID TRIP NO MATTER IT'S ONLY PD.HOPE DADDY CAN JOIN TOO NEXT TIME ROUND!

No comments: