Sunday, October 11, 2009

My birthday celebration.

This is a back-dated event.It was my birthday celebration last week.Yee Sam was sick so Daddy was on leave to held a birthday for me.Eventhough it's just a mini party,Daddy & Mummy were working very hard for that day.
The party is not for a big crowd.Just our neighbourhood friends came over.Only Cousin Jane was at home (because it's a Tuesday).So luckily she did took some pictures to share with you all. :)
Look at what had my Daddy & Mummy prepared :
My cake!Thanks,Daddy!
Me and my beloved sister ~ SHI HUI :
We as in happy family.. (aiya..why Daddy's eyes closed)
Beloved Yee Suk & Cousin Jane (Yee Sam is sick so she didn't take picture).
The rest of the pictures & clips:






My presents from all my lovely friends :
And this special hamper is from my Kai-Ma :)

No comments: