Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SHI HUI : Wyeth is GOOD! :p (Part 2)

Well,you saw all the games I played??Isn't FUN??!I really enjoyed myself that day!
No no no...it's not the end yet.After all the games,we waited for the mascot~Super Lex!We danced the 'Chicken Dance' with him!!It's very funny!Then you can see he 'pulled' Mummy too!!Haha...(Mummy had fun too oo! :p)




We had story-telling session from MPH.I answered one question and got a book mark BUT che-che is good.She answered 2 questions and got a bookmark plus a badge!!I was so jealous.


After that we played musical chair.I'm GOOD at it as I won!!hahahaha.Can see me & a Mat Salleh girl at the final round??Che-che lost at the very first round! :( Anyway,they are giving the same gift which are the goodie bag+toy.So we get LOTS of goodie bags that day!!!






Then we played another games where the ko-ko will shout Superman,Spiderman & Super-Lex!We will have to act accordingly.We played till the end and again won goodie bags!!!haha..




(*Note: Can you spot us?)

No comments: