Sunday, August 9, 2009

Li Cheng's Birthday!

Last Saturday was Li Cheng’s 11th birthday.So they had a big celebration for her as in Chinese,the 11th birthday have to be celebrated ‘Grand’.hehe..
Look at both of us..It’s like OUR birthday!duhhh.. (If you can see we were nearly in ALL of the pictures taken)

The POWER PUFF GIRL’s fan club :

(*Note: We are all in Power Puff Girl's clothings! :P)
Not to forget,we had a GREAT TIME playing games with Li Cheng’s friends.Unlikely like Hao Yen,SHI HUI is socializing with the crowd.As you can hardly see my picture here as I am busy socializing since I’d finish my food earlier than SHI HUI. :p
This is ONE BEST picture of me snapped by Cousin Jacyn!

(*Note: will show you all the clips of us playing the games with all the Ko-Ko & Che-Che in next round!)

No comments: