Monday, August 24, 2009

SHI HUI : Wyeth is GOOD! :P (Part 1)

As I told you I did many things in One Utama the other day right on Wyeth promo day.Ok let me story to you what I did & played.First I tried the station games.
Game 1 : What do you think are we doing?ok ok....look at the short video clip then you will know.We are suppose to 'catch' a special thing to get a gift and a chop.


Game 2 : I think you all can guess by looking at the picture right?Anyway,view the clip!


Game 3 : Jigsaw Puzzle!!Ok,this is not easy for me as I am not a puzzle mania..:(



Game 4 : This one is easy too so no video taken.
Game 5 : Aha!!!Weeeeeeeee.......this is new to me!I get the chance to play WII!!Look at the clip.I tried hard to 'break' the egg.Uncle Dui Dui,if you don't know what is WII,look at the second clip and see what am I doing- keep swinging my hands like that!hehehe..


Game 6 : This is weighing game.Quite difficult so Peter ko-ko is my 'helper'.Quite long Q so we waited quite long.Then Peter ko-ko start looking for the correct thing to get the correct weight of 2kg!Here we start!

BINGO!!!We got EXACT 2KG!!!haha!(lucky lucky)


Oh ok,not only che-che,I did my eye check-up too.But didn't try the machine as the ISEC people said I'm too young for it so it will be difficult to focus.Luckily I can read numbers,so I get to check my eye 'manually'.haha...
Then while waiting for my Super-Lex mascot to come out,I again had a break with my favourite milk!While enjoying my milk,I still can chit chat with some of the che-ches there.haha.

No comments: