Sunday, March 22, 2009

SHI HUI: One Utama

YES!!We are in KL again.Since it's school holidays so we came again after our Genting trip last week.Peter ko-ko brought us to One Utama after so long didn't visit that one of the famous mall.Coincidently,there is a promotion on this Mamil Gold milk powder.So che-che got to play the game and then I got to meet the Immuno Robort & Bacteria!!Don't know what I mean?Haha..look at us with the 'Bacteria'..






After meeting the Bacteria,it's time to meet the Immuno Robort!It can 'see' and 'talk'!So many kids want to have the balloon of it including me!So of course I have to speak and hug the robort to get the balloon!Look at me being 'interviewed'...






Before I forget...This is how the balloon look like :

Like a robort ho?It's called the Immuno Robort!

No comments: