Sunday, March 15, 2009

SHI HUI : I am a DRIVER!

Oh yeah!!!Our Genting trip was awesome!LOVEEEE the Kids Bumper Car most!Look at me when I was there on year 2007…I’m just che-che’s passenger…









But this time….ho ho ho…I am a driver myself!I can drive my ‘own’ car!But of course at first was quite bad as I keep knocking people and vice versa,I keep turn round and round & can’t go far..










But after that..I IMPROVED!!Look at my clips to see the difference.Remember che-che said we enjoyed more than 20~30 rides leh..of course improved la..hehe. Been driving from noon till 6pm!haha….(Can SEE ME?)










And at the end of the day...I am an excellent driver!!(TRY TO FIND ME)





Oh ya…I tried something special this time.Cousin Jacyn give me an idea to do hand waxing!!It’s FUN!No kids are dare devil like me!Cousin Jacyn is too excited about it until she forgot to capture the process of it : ( ..Anyhow you may look at the outcome!Thank you so much,Cousin Jacyn!!

Remember che-che said Cousin Jacyn brought us out to have a nice cool air while waiting for the gamblers?Look at us having fun!As you can see the first few pictures,I am without even my jacket on!!I'm AN ICEGIRL!!hahahaha...I felt it was like snow because it was 'blur'..:p

No comments: