Saturday, March 14, 2009

Genting Highlands~~~yoo hoo...


It’s school holiday again!Peter ko-ko brought us to Genting Highlands!!After 2 years since 2007 we went back there..That time SHI HUI was only 2 years plus.You can see how much she enjoyed this time compared to our last trip.Not much pictures of me as Cousin Jacyn said no more ‘interesting’ pose from me anymore as I am well grown up now BUT there are only ‘pretty’ pictures of me…
As it’s only a day trip so we only played at the indoor theme park.Unlikely as previous trip we played outdoor theme park as well.So the best ride we enjoyed was the Kids Bumper Car!!Me & SHI HUI total took more than 20/30 times of that ride/game!SHI HUI will have plenty of her driving clips to share with you as me not at all as I AM A FANTASTIC DRIVER already!haha.This time Peter ko-ko & Yee Sam went for gambling session.So only me,mummy & SHI HUI.
At the end of the day while waiting for the gamblers (as later mummy joined them too),Cousin Jacyn brought us OUT to have a nice intake of the air there.It was damn cold as the rain just over.SHI HUI said it’s ‘snowing’ (actually it’s misty)..hehe.Not many pictures taken as compared to our last trip la...So will just let the pictures tell bout our a-day-genting-trip ya...

No comments: