Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shi Hui's Best Friend Forever (BFF)

Last Saturday we were invited for a dinner at a hall in Titi (15minutes away from our house).Somehow,me and SHI HUI were sitting in other table with Mummy,Yee Sam & Peter ko-ko.
But after that,Yee Sam get SHI HUI to sit in her table.So meaning I was sitting alone at the other table!!!*confusing!!

Nevermind!I enjoyed sitting with strangers with all the uncles so sayang me.And the che-che sitting next to me even borrowed her Ipad for me to play!!!

In the other hand...SHI HUI is sitting opposite of Peter ko-ko....halfway the dinner she......



She just climbed up his lap and sit with him through out the night!!!

He being her BFF also feed her....

....and even played with her!!!

They can play.....Haizzz.....Peter ko-ko also can entertained her.....goodness!!!


......and play.......





Till they had a...




...can of jolly shandy.PLS READ,it's  lemonade beer!!!!

And then SHI HUI turned....




Yeah!!She is drunk!!!!! :p

No comments: