Thursday, September 1, 2011

SHI HUI : Our Sunday (28/8/2011)

Woo hoooo...............just like che-che said...our holidays is ALL ABOUT EATING and FUN only!!!Hahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!

We had so many leftovers from Saturday night for breakfast...

Then we had steamboat for lunch (Cousin Jane's request!)



(One side is plain soup another is fish head soup!Super yummy!!)

On Sunday's dinner,it's on Mummy!Because my Mummy also win 4D!hehehehehe...

So this are what we had on Sunday night!!!



Nothing much for Sunday,as after the dinner we ALL head back to KL!!!!!!!

Once touched down KL,we head for our supper at Shivz Bangsar!!!There was salsa night on Sunday!!!Once I stepped in,I grooved my body with the loud music!Hehehe...While eating our food,the crowd is getting more and the lights are dimmed down!!I was smiling from ear to ear as too excited!!Hahahaha...
Even the waiter pull out for a dance!! :p

More updates on what we do/go/eat in KL!!!

The first thing I do when I reached KL is this:

No comments: