Friday, November 26, 2010

SHI HUI : My record in CHAIN

When my trip here,Cousin Jacyn is too busy to entertain me.She is busy chatting with friends online and the rest busy watching tv.So she let me play my favourite game ~ The Chain.This was introduce by Nic ko-ko and Kynie che-che.

I played quietly there without disturbing anyone!!Hee......

Then when the clock hit mid night,it's time to sleep....I'm still playing!!!(meaning not yet game over)!!!

Cousin Jacyn was impressed with my score!!Hahahaha.....Silly her she went and snapped a picture of it!
Take a look at my score :

But I still need to give up coz everyone is going to bed... :( Cousin Jacyn just switch it off JUST LIKE THAT after snapped a picture of it! :'<

I still can go further!!!hehe

Nic ko-ko,I geng or not???hee :p

No comments: