Thursday, November 18, 2010

SHI HUI : My concert_The process

HALLO!!!Finally my concert is over on Tuesday.I'm such a big shot till Cousin Jacyn,Cousin Caryn & Peter ko-ko were back for my concert! :p
They keep ask me am I ready for the night?I answered with a firm 'YES'.Then they also asked am I kan jiong (nervous)..I said 'NO'. They all were more kan jiong than me!!!

Ok let's see how's the process like...

First and foremost,I need a hairdo.Cousin Jacyn tried her very best with her BEST skill she can ever had!But she failed by saying my hair is too straight and silky and short!!!Cousin Jacyn really got NO talent la!!Hehe..

Then how??!!!Quickily they bring me to the.....

SALOON!Yes,SALOON!For a hairdo since Cousin Jacyn failed to 'set up' my hair!Hehe....So vain hor...

While Aunty Swee Chan is showing her skill on my hair,Cousin Jacyn keep snapping away with her mobile.

Then this is the outcome..


Not so clear I know I know....Sigh...Cousin Jacyn's lousy photography skills lor!!!

After hairdo,we need to do a make over!!!So AGAIN,Cousin Jacyn will be showing her skills with Cousin Caryn assisting her.The sisters are really trying their best for my day,man!!!Hahaha...Love them so much!

Ok,before ~ me

In the process...

And,after ~ me...

Hehe..I know the make up is a bit too over..But it's just nice when I'm on stage.As I'm the prettiest! :p


This is just the PROCESS...pls stay tune for more updates on my dances.I danced 4 dances + 1 story telling!!Check out my videos too.

Cousin Jacyn need some time to upload all!!!!Hehehe...





No comments: