Sunday, September 12, 2010

SHI HUI : Winning is always good!

Last Saturday was a very hectic yet tiring but interesting weekends to us!Few events on the same day!!!!Haha....Early in the morning,me and Che-che participated in the coloring contest organized by my schoo.Che-che was in the 7-9 years old group while me in the 4-6 years old group.
The coloring ends around 12.But they didn't want to announce the winner yet!They asked us to go back at 6pm as there will be some small celebration on Moonake Festival.So there they'll be serving some food for us too! :) So we had our naps and then get ready for the 6pm event :)
Look at the background behind with the trees decorated with lanterns and me as usual with my Peter ko-ko. :p





































After the makan makan session,they started with some singing and then with the winner announcement...And  guess what???

Neither consolation nor 1st nor 2nd not 3rd BUT 'special' prize!!!At first they announced the consolation then the special prize!!Wahahahha..
Try to locate me.Cousin Jacyn and the gang sat quite behind.So open your eyes to find me receiving the prize! 

 

















Ok this is the prize!



















Our activities did not stop there!We rushed home after half-way of the price giving and continue with the second event at the Indian Temple behind our house!
We dressed up into our Indian costume and get ready for the event!


















No pictures taken.Only the one above :(
I sulked when I can't sit with the God!!Coz last few years I did 'sit' with God :<
But finally thanks to Peter ko-ko,Me & che-che managed to take turn and sit on the cart with the God for the parade!!!
Look at me on the cart while enjoying some sugar-cane sticks :)



p/s: Sorry for the not-clear-too-bright lighting


No comments: