Saturday, September 4, 2010

SHI HUI : Genting ~ Sept 2010

Just like every year we will visit Genting Highlands.Did you notice that? :p
This time we stayed in Genting Hotel instead of First World Hotel.This is our second time staying in this hotel. : ) Very nice!!!!
We managed to take some pictures when Peter ko-ko went to do the check-in.


After we settled down in our room,we had our early dinner in the hotel room!It was very yummy and fun too where we get to eat on the bed!

Peter ko-ko managed to snap soem of our pictures and I did some very very funny acts for him!Hahaha..Very funny right? :p


But I managed to snap a picture of Mummy & Yee Sam chit chating and relaxing.Hee..

Even Cousin Jacyn did snapped some of my pictures with Peter ko-ko!

Very silly acts right?I know I know.Just laugh it out loud ya!!! :D

After our dinner,we went out for jalan jalan.Guess what che-che saw?

A very big mooncake!Yes,now is mooncake festival and look at the decorations in Genting.Very nice right?


After that,we make a wish on this well.It's a wishing well it seems.Just throw a coin inside and it will be rolling into a small hole.

Suddenly,Peter ko-ko suggest that we take a COLD FRESH AIR!!!So here we go!Out of the building to catch some really cold air!

It was so strong wind if you noticed my hair and it was darn cold!!!!Freezing man!!!
Mummy & Yee Sam just went in back!Hehe..Can you imagine how cold it is,Uncle Dui Dui??
Did you notice the similiarity between me and Peter ko-ko?Try to guess???


Only we BOTH did NOT wear a jacket!!!We really enjoyed the cold air out there!!Give me 5,Peter ko-ko!!!

After all of them going in,me & Peter ko-ko still there snapping some picture of this :

We had a light supper that night and walk around again.


Then we called it a night.


BUT...stay tune for where we went the second day.It was even more interesting I tell you!!! :)

I will also share out some funny interesting videos for you all!!!

No comments: