Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SHI HUI : Yes!!!She's back!!!!

Yup!!My Cousin Jacyn & Peter ko-ko are back!!!They are back from Taiwan and now back to KK..All she brought back is only this :


Aiyo!!!One bag only ah??!!! :<

But she said it's ONE BIG GOODIE BAG o!!!Ok, better believe her!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok..that's for me!!That's for che-che...That one for Mummy....For Yee Suk is that!!Oh this one must be for Yee Sam..........Aiiyoyo.......so many....Ok la Ok la...See the below distribution..


Yee Suk got a bottle of liquor
Mummy & Yee Sam get few baju & each one a feng shui crystal Choi San Yeh
Cousin Caryn & Cousin Jane each get an earphone and some baju
Che-che & me get lots of things!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at che-che...

But she cannot beat me...I have the MOST Baju!!!wahahahahhahaha


Cousin Jacyn said the clothes there cheap like crazy!!!She just can't stop buying.And most are for my size!!hehhe..lucky me :p She shopped till drop!!!


Che-che is a bit fat so quite difficult to get her nice baju..But nevermind..che-che get a very nice sandal though.


Best part is these cute cartoon panties!!




We love it so much!!Che-che even hold it and sleep!!haha




Mine is Dora the explorer while che-che's is Barbie!


2 comments:

Jane said...

i cant wait to get mine!!!! ^^

jacynkong said...

Yeah faster go back n grab ur share!!