Thursday, April 8, 2010

SHI HUI : It's my 5th birthday!


Yes,I celebrated my 5th birthday yesterday!ONLY Peter ko-ko is here so he managed to celebrate with me & snap some pictures.
Daddy was on leave few days.So we had a great dinner yesterday at a restaurant.Lee Yun,Lee Ping & Lee Ching also joined us.
After the dinner,Daddy & Mummy prepare some food for a very small party for neighbours (Hao Yi,Hao Si & Hao Yen).
Nothing much but I'm just happy that my family are here to celebrate it with me!
Not only my family,my friends too!!
It's just like a small party but I'm still a very happy girl.
I've got quite many pressies too!The Green Power Puff Girl clothes is from Peter ko-ko if you can still remember.But I heard they are buying me something SURPRISE & SECRET!!Will let you all know what it is ya!! :>
Look at my pressies!!!Thank you ALL!!!Muakss...

No comments: