Monday, April 9, 2012

SHI HUI : My 2012 birthday !!

Yup!It was my birthday last Sunday.We didn't do a party this time round.Just a simple celebrations at home.




I've got a local version of Angry Bird from our place.....hehehe...





With the people I loved so much.... (Cousin Jane+Conan ko-ko couldn't make it as they are busy)










I was sooooo happy and keep laughing away when they sang me the birthday song.... hehehe





I made a very long wish...






.....and cut my cake






It was indeed a simple celebrations with some finger-food and closed people around...
No presents received too....Oops!I mean Cousin Jane gave me my gifts very much earlier last month,Mummy bought me something on Sunday, Cousin Jacyn+Cousin Caryn+Peter ko-ko decided to bring me to SOMEWHERE on school holiday as my birthday present!So wait for my good news and updates ok!


But of course my favourite Yee Suk gave me .....






I'm now counting down to the next school holidays for my birthday wish to come true!!!

No comments: