Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another funny conversation!

SHI HUI is always busy at home.She will be busy watching tv,playing with Yee Suk and neighbours.Unlikely like me,I'm always busy with my studies.

Last few days we over-heard a funny conversation between SHI HUI & Yee Suk.

Yee Suk : Hui,come we go out.I bring you go see my girl friend.
SHI HUI : Har?Your girl friend?Your girl friend not beautiful wan ah?
Yee Suk : Eh no...my girl friend very beautiful one.
SHI HUI : Your girl friend is Yee Sam lor!
Yee Suk : Eh no la...my girl friend is not Yee Sam.
SHI HUI : Your girl friend NOT beautiful one.
Yee Suk : You said my girl friend not beautiful I don't want to friend you anymore (Yeah,sometimes Yee Suk can be childish with SHI HUI)
And SHI HUI wouldn't want to offend her beloved Yee Suk will 'give in'....
SHI HUI : Oh...you mean your EX-GIRL FRIEND is it?

EVERYONE in the house LAUGHED OUT SO LOUD!!!Especially Yee Suk!!!HAHAHAHAHAH


.

No comments: