Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SHI HUI : Xmas 2010 ~ Part 3

Yahoo!!!It's gift exchange time!!!!!!!!Me & Che-che (and even all cousins) just can't wait for it!!! :p


First,we all take a dip!!!

Then we checked on our numbers...Want to know who got the 'grand prize' of the BIG RED Table???
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
It's Cousin Jane!!!She got it from Peter ko-ko!!

Second 'grand prize' won by Cousin Caryn.Gift is from Cousin Jane!! :D

I'm so dissapointed that I didn't get it!!!!:S

I got my gift from che-che and che-che got a gift from me!!!!Aiyo!!!!!!!! :(


Yee Sam's gift is from Mummy :

Mummy's gift is from Cousin Caryn :

Cousin Jacyn's gift is from Yee Sam :

And last but not least,Peter ko-ko got a very small gift from Cousin Jacyn!Hahaha..

Without wasting time,we all unwrapped our gifts!!Heeee.....

Look at what all of us get!!All we can see is smiles are on our faces due to the fun and craziness!!!


All happy faces!!!Hehehehe...
But I was quite unhappy with what I get!! :( Untill.......Cousin Jacyn & Cousin Caryn came out with a surprise for me & che-che!!!

We have another gifts from them!!!YAHOO~~~~~~~~~


NOW I AM HAPPY!!!!Hehe...I'm smiling from ear to ear after that!! :p

Anyway,ALL OF US are happy!!!Coz at the end of the day,we all get a 'red packet' from Mummy!!

That's all for our Xmas 2010 this year!!Hope it will be a GREAT ONE AGAIN next year!!

Uncle Dui Dui & Aunt Jane,what about you all in Philippines??

1 comment:

Jane said...

Wuahahaha~ I'm so happy with the present!!!!! =D