Monday, October 11, 2010

My Birthday Gifts!

Remember SHI HUI told you that I will be having a surprise from Cousin Jacyn,Cousin Caryn,Peter ko-ko,Cheng Wei ko-ko & Mei Sien che-che??

YES!!!I got it last Saturday!!!!


Try to guess what it is???

It's TOYS!!This time Cousin Jacyn suggested that to buy me toys instead of clothings or educational stuff.
(Anyway,Peter ko-ko did buy me a Power Puff Girl shirt + skirt already :p)


However,the toys are somehow educational too ~ Scrabble! :p
Another one was a relax game ~ Tumble Marble.It can be played by 4 players.So come and join me play!

Without delay,we started playing....


But look at the youngest girl there...she's being so kepoh!!She's the one who is more into the toys than me!!hahahahaha.....



Thank you once again to Peter ko-ko,Cheng We ko-ko,Mei Sien che-che,Cousin Jacyn & Cousin Caryn!!!Love ya!!!

No comments: