Monday, July 26, 2010

We love FIFI~~ Fifi is our love

Yeah,me and SHI HUI really in love with Fifi.We can played with her all day long!Both of us can just sit in sweat behind at the kitchen near her cage playing and talking to her!In sweat!!Haha..
My time are lesser as I am busy with school and school homeworks.Unless when it's weekend and at night I will spare my time with Fifi.
Unlike SHI HUI,she has plenty of time with Fifi.As SHI HUI has less homeworks.Look at her.She just have to carry Fifi whenever she can and even when she is busy watching tv!
See how SHI HUI likes to play with Fifi.
When she sleeping and difficult to wake up,we just let Fifi wake her up.She'll be glad with no fuss at all! :p



However Fifi is very cute.Look at her....hehe..LOVE U,FIFI!
SHe is not only cute but very clever and obedient too :p :>



No comments: