Sunday, September 6, 2009

SHI HUI : Cycling!

Well,we never tell you about our cycling moments right?Because we are actually not really good in cycling!And lately only we tried cycling out of the house.And che-che's lately only took out her 'balancing tyres' (the 2 small tyres I mean).She still cannot CYCLE without that balancing tyres.Later you will understand what I meant.
Aha...ready to go for my cyling evenings.(Che-che already practicing out there!)
Me in some silly posts with my bicycle.
And of course my sweet che-che.
Not to forget,our neighbours are there to watch us cycling too.
My best friend, Hao Yen :
Oh yeah...I can fetch Hao Si too!!!(I'm fatter than her!haha)

Alright...here are some clips of me cycling,che-che in her learning process without the balancing tyres and of course me fetching my best friend!!hahaha..ENJOY!!!






No comments: