Sunday, June 14, 2009

SHI HUI : Miss U ALL!

As you all know we didn't get to go KL for the past school holidays :( But finally the gang are back in town last week!!phew~~~ Missed them sooo much! :p :)As usual,I will be sticky sticky with Peter ko-ko once he SIT down!


Can see how sticky am I right?hee...:p
Then of course I'm just too excited as everyone are back!We actually celebrated Father's Day earlier by a week.Yee Suk got $ & gifts from his angels.Daddy,when I grow big I will buy you things also ya.

Ok..so what is our activity on last Sat?Peter ko-ko said since we didn't get to go KL for the holidays,so to 'compensate' us...he brought us to FUN FAIR in Seremban!!Yahoo~~~~

Peter ko-ko took a ride with che-che......while me alone took another ride :



Thank you so much,Peter ko-ko!!That's why I love you soo much! Muaks.

No comments: