Sunday, April 5, 2009

SHI HUI : I AM 4!!!!!!

Haha...Before I start,just to remind that this post will be a VERY LONG ONE ya!!Uncle Dui Dui,hope you enjoy!
Remember I'm counting down on my birthday in the last few posts?Peter ko-ko,Cousin Jacyn & Cousin Caryn were back on Friday night and....they showed me LOTS OF GIFTS!!All these gifts are from Peter ko-ko & Cousin Jacyn.Love them very much!!Muakssss....But Peter ko-ko don't let me open it on that day.He said have to wait till Saturday :(

Oh....it's Saturday morning...Cousin Caryn promised to buy me something...So me,Cousin Caryn,Cousin Jacyn & Yee Sam went to a shop to find it...Guess what is it?????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~


Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng....It's a STUDY TABLE for me!!!wakakakkakahahahahahahha :p I'm happy with that new colourful study table!So Peter ko-ko fixed it for me and I am eveready to use it!!
Look at the table it's so nice with a storage in it:

Thanks,Cousin Caryn!!Muaks!
Then Cousin Jacyn just can't wait to let me opened her gift (have to as I need to wear it tonight.hehe).As this is my very first gift opening..I am very curious and focused..Check out the dress!So adult-office-wear-look ho..hehe.Cousin Jacyn is always my 'fashion consultant' :p
Oh yeah....I'd an earlier celebration last Saturday!!As usual...we had our makan session at nearby restaurant.

My all-time-favourite Yee Suk.(I even choose to sit next to my Yee Suk instead of my Daddy.Bad me right? :()
Then we headed back home to have the cake cutting session...however before that......Peter ko-ko just want to see how is my reaction of opening his FIRST gift wo.....Oh ya forgot to mention,che-che also had a gift from Peter ko-ko!So both of us open our gifts (my FIRST gift & che che's ONLY gift both from Peter ko-ko)...Che che was so happy with her gift (because it's POWER PUFF GIRLS!)..but me...I was not-so-happy with my gift though...but still do not want to dissapoint him I said I like it... :( :p (Naughty Peter ko-ko & Cousin Jacyn was 'happy with the result'...arggghhhhhh!!)....

But..later Peter ko-ko let me opened the 2nd gift from him!!!Haha..I am so excited again!!This time....IT WAS POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!!!!!I am soooooo HAPPY!!!THANK U SOOOO MUCH,Peter ko-ko!!!hahahaha :)
Then I opened my next gift from Kevin ko-ko (Cousin Jacyn's best buddy)..It was a cute red piggy!!Thank u,Kevin ko-ko! :)

Last presents opened are from Li Peng & Li Cheng.Like it too!I am such a happy lucky girl!hehe.

Then we carry on with our cake cutting session...Look at me making wish like it's for EVERYONE!:p


Just before we end our 'party' someone came in...it's Mei Sien che-che & Cheng Wei ko-ko!!!They bought a shirt for me too!!I AM SUPER HAPPY that day!:) Thank you both of u,lovely couple!Che che got something from them too!And these are what che che got (even though it's not her birthday....:p)

And last but not least,I would like to say a few words....

No comments: