Monday, February 23, 2009

SHI HUI : I like you & you & you...

Last week I had a chat with Cousin Jacyn before taking my afternoon nap.So she asked me few difficult questions!Aiyo...she ah..... : <
First she asked :
C.J : Hui,do you like your mummy or your daddy?
Me : I like my mummy make nen nen for me AND I like to sleep with my daddy.
C.J : So who do you like?
Me : I like two two (showing 2 with my fingers)
C.J : No!You can only choose 1.
Me : Emmm...I like my mummy make nen nen...because she make one very nice!

Then :
C.J : Then do you like Yee Suk or Yee Sam?
Me : I like two two also lah.
C.J : No!Choose 1 ONLY.
Me : Yee Suk very sayang me one oh....
C.J : So you don't like Yee Sam?I will tell her!!Ha ha....
Me : No...Yee Suk very sayang me ma..

Lastly :
C.J : So you like me or Peter ko-ko?
Me : Peter ko-ko always play and carry me high high wan leh..
C.J : So you like him la?You don't like me??!
Me : No la...Peter ko-ko always carry me and then play with me ma...

Sigh...Cousin Jacyn just like to make my life difficult.She forced me to choose only ONE!I just love all of them la!! :( Luckily I didn't answer so direct.So no proof saying that I do not like anyone! :p
(*Note : All are very OLD pictures)

No comments: