Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SHI HUI : ME go School!!!


Haha..unbelieveable I'm going to school!Let me story the summary of my first week at school.
I woke up VERY early on Monday (about 6.45am after che-che),then I couldn't sleep anymore.So after Mummy finished up with che-che,she need to prepare for me then.I was ready by 7.30am(complete set with my uniform,socks & shoe and walking here and there-like very kan jiong like that but Yee Sam said I was STEADY!) BUT my school van only comes at 8.30am!!I waited for the van with 2 of my neighbour friends - Hao Si & Hao Yen.
First day to school,I took the van BY MYSELF.Reached school,teacher helped and I was all BY MYSELF till about 10.10am only Mummy came to see me.So sad Cousin Jane,Yee Sam & Yee Suk didn't come (Yee Suk went for eye check up,Cousin Jane is not so feeling well & Yee Sam have full confidence on me!)
But Mummy said too many people and the teacher doesn't allow parents to go in so can't take pictures also :( But I am happy at school..gee.....Each of us were given 2 candies by teacher.We sang songs and listen to stories.
School time end early as this is only the first week.Again I took the school van all BY MYSELF and reached home safely.Cousin Jane is waiting for me outside the house.And there she goes snapping some pictures for Cousin Jacyn to blog it for you all to see!!haha


p/s: NO homework for the first 2 days till Wednesday we were given some homework,but no worry already 'kao tim' (Cousin Jane is a good teacher :P)
When I'm back home,everyone in the house keep questioning me how I performed in school and so on.Even Cousin Jacyn also ask bout me!
On Wednesday as I said teacher given some homework,so Cousin Jane make me finish my homework once back from school.I was a bit over-acting (too excited coz first time got homework to do ma:P) as I was singing all the way while doing my homework! (*rolled eyes)


Last but not least I just LOVE to go to school!Will try to upload more picture if Cousin Jacyn get to take any pictures!






No comments: