Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SHI HUI : Refresh/Recall....

Hi Lola,Lolo,Uncle Dui Dui,
Due to financial wise,we are not able to go back Philippines for vacation yet ya.Mummy said Uncle Dui Dui told her that we seems well grown up now.And YES WE ARE!Let me share with you all the difference.
By the way,maybe all the Philippino are talented in singing and dancing.Look at most of the hotels the band are Philippino.hee :p Well.....Look at us..We REALLY can performed!!!HAHAHAHAHHA.....
NOTE* PLS TURN ON YOUR SPEAKER!
This was taken when I am 1 year old....



This was when I am 2 years old...



And this was when I am 3 years old (current)...

This is a special clip which Peter ko-ko & Cousin Jacyn LOVE the most!They said it was the cutest & funniest scene of me.haha..They really made fun of me! :s



Well,look at che che when she is young time.She's CUTE rite?She is a good dancer.She's my Sifu!



No comments: